METRO SAN GABRIEL VALLEY GOVERNANCE COUNCIL
Grapevine Room - Adult Recreation Center
324 South Mission Drive, San Gabriel, CA 91776
Tuesday, October 7, 2003 5:00 p.m.
Call to order:
Bart Doyle (Chair)
Sid Tyler (Vice Chair)
1. Approval of September 2, 2003 Minutes
2. Public Comment
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COUNCILS SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION
3. Safety Contact
RECEIVE report of the General Manager
5. RECEIVE an oral report on Community Relations by Helen Ortiz, Community Relations Manager (5 minutes)
6. RECEIVE an oral Metro Operations Financial & Budget Overview by Carolyn Flowers, Executive Officer Operations (15 minutes)
7. ADOPT findings of the Public Hearing and APPROVE recommended Service Changes by Jon Hillmer, Service Development Manager Attachment (30 minutes)
8. RECEIVE oral briefing on Bus Fleet by Jack Gabig (10 minutes)
9. Chairs Remarks
10. Consideration of Items not on the Posted Agenda
Consideration of items not on posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
11. Recess to Closed Session
of Agendas or Agenda Items may be obtained by contacting
Metro San Gabriel Valley at 626-454-2810.
RETURN TO MEETING SCHEDULE