PLANNING & PROGRAMMING COMMITTEE
Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 1:00 P.M.
Call to order:
John Fasana, Chair
Michael Antonovich, Vice Chair
Doug Failing, Ex Officio
14. RECEIVE report of the Executive Officer.
AND FILE status report on the completion of the Los Angeles/Ventura Advanced
Traveler Information System development.
16. RECEIVE AND FILE Metro’s Joint Development Work Program.
17. ADOPT the Conceptual Development Guidelines for the Metro’s Metro Red Line Westlake/MacArthur Park Station joint development site.
18. APPROVE extending the Exclusive Negotiation Agreement with Wilshire Entertainment Center, LLC for 90 days for the development of approximately 2.34 acres of Metro-owned properties located at the Metro Red Line Wilshire/Western Station.
19. FIND that 88 jurisdictions are in conformance with the Congestion Management Program for Los Angeles County and determine that the City of Industry remains in non-conformance.
20. APPROVE the 2003 Call for Projects Application Package.
A. ratifying the work completed for Contract No. PS-4340-0667 with
Parsons Brinckerhoff Quade & Douglas, Inc. covering I-710 Major Corridor Study for increased level of effort
relating to modeling for an amount not to exceed $147,942; and
B. authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to negotiate and execute
Amendment No. 1 to Contract No. PS-4340-0667 with Parsons Brinckerhoff Quade
& Douglas, Inc., increasing the cost by an amount not to exceed $215,559
($147,942 for ratification above and $67,617 for future additional work)
increasing the total contract value from $3,684,330 to $3,899,889 AND extending
the contract term to December 31, 2003.
of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if
requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a
future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate
action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate
action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION
Return to Meeting Schedule